I know it has been two weeks since a blog post. I have been putting this one off because I don't want to disappoint anyone. I am no longer going to be posting on this blog. My kids are getting older and I don't feel it is safe to have so much info on the web. I will continue to post pictures on Instagram so you can follow me there if you would like (you have to request access to phillips405). If I can't tell who you are I might deny you so email me or text me if you have a weird name. It has been a blessing to have been doing this for the last two years. In the beginning it was to keep everyone informed of the status of our amazing girls and now in the end it has been a way to keep everyone up to date about how stinking rotten (and adorable and amazing!!) all three have become! So with that said, here is the last blog entry.
Last week I had a random snow day so we did fun things like have a picnic in the living room.
We set up all the tents and tunnels and the girls tortured Miles. (He is in the tunnel)
Then the next day I came home to a giant scaffolding in my living room. Sam let the girls climb it. I couldn't watch.
Then last weekend, Sam and I were getting ready to go to Cleveland and I lost the babies for about 4 minutes as I was loading the dishwasher. When I found them upstairs, Pearl had pooped, taken her diaper off, wiped it on the chair, crawled in my bed and wiped it all over my duvet and sheets. Malorie kept pointing at her and saying "Sissy naughty, Sissy pooped." Arg!
So obviously there was none of this going on as I had to wash everything. They do think our bed is the best place ever these days. Today I found Malorie there after she went upstairs and got her blankie she then decided to get in my bed for a rest. It was adorable.
Speaking of adorable!!
The kids and I went to the park last weekend because it was so beautiful out. We had such a fun time. We went to the baseball field and played pretend baseball for a long time. Miles kept hitting home runs and running the bases. The girls were happy to play in the dugout rocks.
Malorie decided to take a nap on her table. She is interesting
Sam's ties are the most fun thing ever. Daily, I pick up about 10 and put them back in his closet. Miles is making himself a mummy here. He also likes to make "army" vests out of them. He also like to use them as fishing poles and fish off the balcony.





No comments:
Post a Comment